Riding the next disruption in banking!
The history of banking began with the first prototype banks which were the merchants of the world, who gave grain loans to farmers and traders who carried goods between cities. This was around 2000 BC in Assyria, India, and Sumeria. (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).
The world financial system and economy cannot function without Banks. At its most basic banks were principally allocate funds from savers to borrowers in an efficient manner.
With Covid-19 and the near-collapse of the world economy, the Central and Commercial Banks are doing their best to relaunch the markets.
Well before the recent downturn, factors like technological, economic, geopolitical, demographic, and environmental were converging in an accelerated way to create changes in the mind and behavior of society and the economy in general.
Accordingly causing changes in the banking industry as well.
Due to a recent "zoombombing" that happened on one of our meetings as well as a surge of members we have had to implement the following posting rules in order to protect the brand and uphold our membership code of conduct.
1. Posting on all PWFO Association social media groups can only be made by Associate and Fellow Members of PWFO.
2. Be respectful - no abusive, unprofessional, harassing, and derogatory content. Please flag any inappropriate content and we will review it.
3. No spam.
4. No unsolicited advertising
5. Selling or request for investors or investments is not permitted.
6. Self-promotional content will be moved to the “Promotions” section.
7. Jobs- No job offers for other entities.
Job listings will be moved to the “Jobs” section. Please do not...