Whether you are employed or running your business, you must promote yourself online. How? Through social media!
Do I need to convince you that to get more exposure online networking is the way to go? So here some action to take immediately.
This is the most important one:
Any internet search for your name or your profession will lead to your social media profile. That profile is a powerful tool and is in fact your landing page. So whenever somebody searches that profile the first encounter many interested visitors will come across is that profile.
Well, make that first impression a compelling reason for a connection to occur.
Try to have a logo behind your up to date picture.
Spend plenty of time to keep your social media profile bio up to date: check out those you want to emulate. Word it in such a way that the first two sentences become your elevator pitch, with the rest of the profile in “read more”....
Due to a recent "zoombombing" that happened on one of our meetings as well as a surge of members we have had to implement the following posting rules in order to protect the brand and uphold our membership code of conduct.
1. Posting on all PWFO Association social media groups can only be made by Associate and Fellow Members of PWFO.
2. Be respectful - no abusive, unprofessional, harassing, and derogatory content. Please flag any inappropriate content and we will review it.
3. No spam.
4. No unsolicited advertising
5. Selling or request for investors or investments is not permitted.
6. Self-promotional content will be moved to the “Promotions” section.
7. Jobs- No job offers for other entities.
Job listings will be moved to the “Jobs” section. Please do not...